- 1 lb 96/4 Ground beef
- 1/2-1 Tbsp Flavolution Korean BBQ seasoning, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Flavolution Honey Sriracha seasoning, or to taste (more seasoning = more spice)
- 12 oz broccoli florets or broccoli slaw
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 whole egg
- Flavolution’s Honey Sriracha, to taste
- On medium heat, cook ground beef in pan, breaking up into even pieces until just browned, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add broccoli or slaw and cook another 1-3 minutes.
- Add garlic sauce and sriracha, then stir in cooked brown rice and cook til fully heated.
- Remove from pan.
- Cook whole egg over easy seasoned with Flavolution Honey Sriracha and serve on top of stir fry.