- 1.5 lbs Flank Steak (or protein of your choice)
- 1/3 C Cornstarch
- 3 T Flavolution Korean BBQ
- 2 T Avocado Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3/4 C Coconut Aminos
- 3/4 C Water
- 3/4 C Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit (may substitute with Brown Sugar)
- 1 C Grated Carrots
- Green onions, for garnish
- Cut flank steak (or protein of your choosing) into thin strips.
- Place Cornstarch and Korean BBQ into a large Ziplock bag
- Add the flank steak pieces to the Ziploack bag. Shake to coat the steak.
- Add Avocado oil, minced garlic, Coconut Aminos, Water, Carrots and Golden Monk Fruit to a slow cooker.
- Stir the ingredients to combine
- Add the coated flank steak (or protein of your choosing) to the sauce mixture and stir again until the protein is coated in the sauce
- Cook on high for 2 – 3 hours, or on low 4 – 5 hours until the meat is cooked throughout and tender.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onions
Serves 4 – 6 people